Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Peanut Butter Lovers


I may be the biggest peanut butter lover on earth. I can eat anything made with peanut butter, so it's no surprise that I would try this very easy recipe. This was my inspiration. The only thing I did different was dip one half of the cookie in chocolate and peanuts instead of both sides. I also only baked it for 10 minutes and let it cool down for 10-15 minutes. Preparation time was no more than 5 minutes, and then kept the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes before baking.

What you'll need:

1. 1/2 cup of sugar
2. 1 cup of peanut butter
3. 1 egg

- Mix the sugar, peanut butter, and the egg until the batter is smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove from the refrigerator and shape into small balls, and place them 1 inch apart on a cooking sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (depending on your oven)
- When the cookies cool down, dip the cookie in chocolate (I used chocolate ice cream syrup) and then into a bowl of peanuts
- Let it dry for a few minutes
- Enjou :)




Enjoy with a cold glass of milk. Let me know how it works out!

6 comments:

  1. MASHAALLAH!! LOOK AT YOUR PICS!!!!! PROFESSIONAL!!! MASHAALLAH!!! you got it, girl!!!! yippee! (mercy style)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks juli!! That's a big deal coming from the mother of all food pics =) I just played around with my camera and kept zooming in and out until I got 'the shot' =D

    I learned from the pro ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. high five high five!!!!!!!! i especially love the stacked one!! so are you having fun? LOL that's it....you're addicted LOL...i know I am LOL..only thing that is stopping me is my laziness to cook LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. high five back! I'm SO addicted juli, i'm past the addicted phase now... my camera stays in the kitchen on the microwave :P

    My cousin had my camera for the past week.. I was like bring it back ASAP... this thing means a lot to me :P

    Look what you've done to me Juli LOLOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK that's worse than me LOLOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. MaashaAllah! That's what I was saying - super professional (and looking utterly delicious, migh I say)!

    I told Hala she has 'JoyLuckKitchen' Syndrome ; ) ... you too Juli?

    ReplyDelete