Sunday, November 9, 2008

Double Chocolate Obama Cupcakes


My plan was to make double chocolate cupcakes and spell out 'Barack Obama 08' by writing on them with icing. Unfortunately, I didn't get everything on time, so I stuck with store bought chocolate icing. I made these the day before election night. Enjoy :)


I followed Rachael Ray's recipe which can be found here. (the only difference is I didn't make the icing recipe on the site- I stuck with store bought Betty Crocker chocolate icing.)

5 comments:

  1. YAY! They look dark and chocolatey like my hubby and our president!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! They look dark and chocolatey like my hubby and our president!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah NOW i get it! i coudln't figure out whatthis has to do with obama! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! I'm so not a baker, I don't even know where to get baking stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hala, Bed Bath & Beyond has some AWESOME baking equipment and some of it is on the pricier side...but some things aren't.

    ReplyDelete