Monday, November 3, 2008

Tiramisu II


Since making tiramisu for the first time, I knew there were tons of changes I was going to make. First and foremost, I don't like cheese that much :D that's no secret, so I was going to use MUCH less cheese, and I was going to skip the eggs- something about raw eggs didn't sit well with me :) I also used Jell-O instant vanilla mix after a sister advised me that it tastes much better this way. I served my cake to guests over the weekend and it was a hit!

So follow this recipe and make the following changes IF you're not much of a cheese fan or looking for more of a vanilla flavour in your cake

* Add one and a half packs of vanilla flavoured Jello-O instant pudding mix
* Skip the eggs
* add only 6 tablespoons of mascarpone cheese
* Add 2 cups of cream
* Keep everything else the same

Notes
- I served each slice with a scoop of french vanilla ice cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment